Friday, July 13, 2012

DARK CHOCO CHIPS MUFFIN of GOLDILOCKS



I went to Goldilocks to buy my mamas' favorite MONGO HOPIA, my daughters' fave CINNAMON and my fave DARK CHOCOLATE CHIPS MUFFIN.



Why we love the products of Goldilocks?  

Goldilocks products have always been a part of every Filipino occasion. From extra special Premium Cakes, personalized Greeting Cakes to the favorite Cake Rolls, whatever the celebration, there's a Goldilocks product to make the moment sweeter. And aside from the quality of Goldilocks products, Filipinos associate Goldilocks products with thoughtfulness.

For additional info about GOLDILOCKS dated July 12, 2012 
read here 
Goldilocks still demand even though USA amid economic downturn.

Going back to my favorite muffin.  I super love this muffin, the muffin that looks like a planet to me, hahahahaha, reminds me of Planet Saturn.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Post

GRAB MY BUTTON

CHOCORaine

Followers

TOTAL VIEWS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogaholic Designs”=
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protectedthe copyright law
™Chocoraine. ©PALRAINE2012. Powered by Blogger.